NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Please be advised that the Hawthorn Citizens Junior Football Club Annual General Meeting for 2016 will be held on Tuesday October 25th at 7.30pm in “The East Room” at “The Auburn Hotel”. Supporting documents are attached. The committee welcomes all members of our Citz community to the AGM.
We’re a happy team at Hawthorn
We are a community based, grass roots footy club that has grown over the last decade to 19 junior teams and 400 players. We are proud of the way that we play football and proud to be the custodians of the Club for the footballers of tomorrow.
Our Citz mantra is S.I.D.E – we provide an environment for our players which is:
We are about:
- Being the best club for each and every player who wears the brown and gold.
- Giving our players and parents an opportunity to make new friends – some that may last a lifetime.
- Providing a safe and inclusive environment for our boys and girls to develop their skills.
- Developing our players not just in football, but in being a team member and thinking about team before individual.
- Having a strong sense of community and enjoying the company of our fellow Citz members.
We aren’t just about winning premierships, but we will celebrate them when we have the good fortune of doing so.
We aren’t about playing in a particular YJFL division. We aim to be competitive in whatever division we are playing.